Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock n’ Roll, is located in the southwestern corner of Tennessee right on the Mississippi River. Downtown Memphis showcases three blocks of nightclubs, restaurants and shopping, and the Beale Street Entertainment District. Great food, original music, professional sports, and world class traveling art exhibits keep Memphians’ activity calendars full. And to top it off, Memphis has one of the lowest urban cost-of-living expenses in the nation.
Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Methodist South Hospital and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- U.S. News and World Report , Best Regional Hospital
- 156 Bed Community Hospital, 33 ED Beds
- 66,000 ED Volume
- 60 hours of Physician Coverage, 46 hours of APP Coverage
- EMR: Cerner
- 15% Admission Rate
- Physicians Do A lot of Procedures
- Scribe Coverage
- Excellent Medical Staff
- CT/Ultrasound 24/7 (64-Slice CT)
- Hospitalist Program
- Independent Contractor Status
- Competitive Compensation (Base Rate + RVU productivity)
- Sign On Fee and Relocation Fee
- Malpractice and Tail Paid By Sound Physicians
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.