Germantown, an affluent suburb located just outside Memphis, TN, boasts 700 acres of beautiful community parks, a local performing arts center featuring top artists from around the world, and top rated public and private schools.
- 30 minutes from downtown Memphis
- Memphis features the Memphis Zoo, iconic Beale Street, museums, and year-round music and cultural festivals
- Close proximity to the University of Memphis, Memphis College of Art, and Rhodes College
- Visit Germantown Chamber of Commerce and Memphis Travel.
Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
You are joining an organization that has proven success in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine). We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- 300 Bed, community medical center
- Member of the Methodist Health System; Methodist Germantown
- 53,000 ED Volume
- 30 bed, state of the art emergency department
- High Acuity (22% admission rate)
- 60 hours of physician coverage (5a-5p, 7a-7p, 11a-11p, 5p-5a, 7p-7a)
- Pod System for the physicians
- Pull to Full Strategy
- 24 Hours of mid-level coverage
- Physicians do procedures
- EXCELLENT MEDICAL STAFF
- PRIVATE HOSPITALIST GROUP
- Excellent ED/Hospitalist relationships
- Physicians are independent contractors
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate + RVU productivity Incentive
- Cerner EMR
- Scribe Service: Yes
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.