This established, 8-member Hospitalist Group is adding two (2) FTE Hospitalists due to growth. If, a sustainable work schedule combined with a collegial practice environment is what you seek, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Group is responsible for inpatient rounding services in a 300+ bed, level 3 trauma medical center. The Hospital is fully equipped and staffed with a wide array of the area's top Specialists including; Pulm, Cardio, Critical Care, and more.
f you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine in an outdoor paradise, then call Romy Stall at CompHealth for more information! 954-837-2733 or send CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Job# 749089
- Group currently operates on a M-F rounding schedule with midlevel support for admissions and night call
- Join a Physician Hospitalist Group with tenured members and excellent midlevel support
- No required procedures, however an open ICU allows for Providers the option to keep their skills current
- Benefit from a close relationship with an 80 member MSG including some of the areas top Specialists
- Guaranteed competitive base salary plus quality and productivity incentives
- Hospital sponsored benefits package
- Low cost of living
- Situated under 20 minutes from downtown Knoxville, this community is located in a broad valley between the Cumberland Mountains northwest and the Great Smoky Mountains to the southeast.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you