Nashville is a prospering city that offers a Hospitalist a high quality of living in a low-cost business environment. Nashville’s cost of doing business is 88.5% of the national average. The state of Tennessee has no personal income tax and the city of Nashville has a low overall tax burden.
Our group, First Response Physician Group (FRPG), is currently seeking Hospitalist Physicians to join our group of experienced, stable, and tenured Hospitalist physicians. Partnership is available.
- 270-bed facility with over 1,100 healthcare professionals
- Block Scheduling – Average 18-22 Encounters per Day
- Employed with Full Complement of Medical, CME and Retirement Benefits
- Future Expansion with Excellent Subspecialty Support
- On-Site Hospitalist Coordinator for Patient Administration & Group Support
- Advanced Practice Provider (NP/PA) Clinical Support
- H1 and J1 Visa Sponsorship Available
Recently, Forbes ranked Nashville as the third best positioned city “to grow and prosper in the coming decade”, No. 6 on its list of the Best Places for Businesses and Careers and as the No. 4 “Brain Magnet” for gains in people with college educations.
- In 2015, Nashville is in the No. 1 spot on Travel + Leisure's America's Friendliest Cities ranking.
- Ranked as “the nation’s best music scene” by Rolling Stone
- Successful and well-respected NFL and NHL franchises
- World-class symphony has received 14 GRAMMY® nominations and seven wins
- Over 12,000 acres of parks and 12 golf courses
Music is the reason that many people come to Nashville, but our two major sports teams, extensive park system, emerging culinary scene, and endless arts and cultural opportunities offer plenty of reasons to call Nashville home.