A smaller, progressive town located in South Dakota has a BIG opportunity for a Hospitalist! If you're a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Hospitalist, then let's talk about joining their team! You will practice in an 88 bed hospital featuring a full array of medical services and an E-ICU. Vent management is required.
Hospitalists in this program enjoy working 165 shifts per year versus the normal 182 shifts. This provides an opportunity to pick up Locums/Moonlighting shifts, or simply enjoy an incredible work life balance!
The Regional Airport offers flight options into Denver from Hector International Airport. Commuters welcomed!
If this fits into your career path, then please send me an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
For more information on this or any other Hospitalist job in the US, please call Kim Constantin 954-837-2659.
- Flexible shifts 165 shifts/year
- Open ICU- with an E-ICU
- Vent management necessary
- 2017 residents encouraged to apply
- Excellent Benefit package
- Sign on/Loan repay available
- No State Income Tax
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you