Located 25 miles south of Charlotte, NC, Rock Hill is a great family-friendly community of approximately 70,000 residents. Many young professionals who work in Charlotte choose to live in Rock Hill and neighboring Fort Mill community due to lower taxes and great cost of living. With endless options for restaurants, entertainment, great schools and easy access to Charlotte, Rock Hill could be the place you call home!
The Team – The Hospital
Join a dedicated team of 19 hospitalist at Piedmont Medical Center. Piedmont Medical Center is a 288-bed full service hospital in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Since 1983, our staff has been committed to helping members of our community stay healthy and encouraging them to lead an active lifestyle. We provide a wide range of medical care, an extensive network of experienced physicians and nurses, and some of the most innovative technology and equipment available today. We take great pride in ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality of services.
- 7on/7off block schedule for a sustainable lifestyle
- 12 hour shifts
- Closed ICU
- Comfort with Procedures strongly preferred but not required (for Code situations)
- Nurse Practitioner support on day and night shift
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the patient experience and core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- Continuous training and education through the SoundInstitute™
- As a benefit to your role, develop into a Sound Physicians Partner by adopting our strong core values and take advantage of the many investments we make in our hospitalist colleagues
- BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine with strong inpatient experience
- Open to new residents
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.