Are you interested in a career as an Academic Hospitalist with a rapidly growing program? Join a team in Philadelphia, where you will help brand a reputable hospital in their growth. Starting this year, the hospital is beginning an Internal Medicine Residency program, and is seeking skilled Hospitalists for the growth of their services.
Centered around a 7 on 7 off block schedule, you will focus solely on admissions during the day - the hospital has excellent sub-speciality support, but willingness to perform Central Lines is important. As a dedicated team member, you will experience career growth and a strong compensation/bonus plan.
Philadelphia, known as the City of Brotherly Love, promises to deliver full metropolitan amenities for everyone. Complete with top tier education, culture, nightlife, sports, entertainment, and proximity to multiple large cities, Philly has something for everyone.
For more information, please send your CV to John Hardardt, Senior Consultant at CompHealth, the nations leading physician search firm. John.Hardardt@CompHealth.com. Phone 954 837 2740
- Academic Responsibilites
- 7 on 7 off daytime schedule
- Manageable patient volume
- Strong compensation and bonus plan
- Full benefits, CME, 401k, etc
- Excellent leadership team and collegial environment
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you