Join an established Internal Medicine Hospitalist team with mid-level and specialty support. The hospital is located in Bucks County - about 30 miles north of Philadelphia.
They want to add a Nocturnist to the team. Will be 1 week on 1 week off block schedule from 7pm to 7am.
Open ICU but No procedures required as they have Intensivist support. Lines done by IV team and iRad and intubations by Anesthesiology. Other procedures including para and thoracentesis done by iRad.
Hospitalists need to live within 30 minutes of the hospital in Bucks County.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Hospital employed position in a stable Hospitalist program
- Night block schedule with lots of days off to spend with family or moonlight to pick up extra shifts and income.
- No procedures as they have the specialty support
- Hospital located in the popular Bucks County with top ranked schools and excellent family amenities
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Excellent Hospital benefits package
- Internal Medicine Residency trained physicians will be considered that can start in 90-120 days including credentialing
- Current Hospitalist or inpatient experienced required
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you