Premier hospital system located in a North Philadelphia community is adding Hospitalists to their program. They have Nocturnist openings available. The Schedule is 7 on, 7 off blocks from 7pm to 7am. Will also consider part-time Nocturnists.
Nocturnists for admissions and coverage at night is accompanied by a PA or NP during the shift. No procedures required. ICU coverage has AICU model so only under some very special rare circumstances and would only be at night while patients are in the ER waiting for ICU beds. The physician will need to remain on the premises for the duration of the shift as they are also responsible for rapid responses and codes.
There is 1 physician assistant or nurse practitioner scheduled for the same shift, 7p-7a, who functions as a 'house doctor' and is available to assist with admissions.
Live in popular north Philadelphia communities. Excellent residential areas for professionals or families. Several top school systems, colleges, and amenities in the Philadelphia metro area.
Please respond quickly as the positions are expected to fill quickly being in the Philadelphia area.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure Hospitalist employed position with one of the top hospital systems in Pennsylvania.
- Highly desired 7/7 block schedule for night coverage.
- PA or NP assistance during the shift.
- Reasonable patient census with support.
- Competitive base salary, incentives, and full hospital benefits package.
- Will consider IM or FM physicians with current Hospitalist experience.
- Will consider part-time Nocturnists to work 7-10 shifts per month.
- Live and practice right in the Philadelphia area.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you