Hospitalist – Lower Bucks Hospital
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join our Team.
Known for Comprehensive and Compassionate Healthcare Bucks County hospital was founded by a community grassroots movement in 1954 and is known for an outstanding medical staff, skilled and compassionate nurses, the very latest in advanced technology, and a state-of-the-art, beautifully wooded 36-acre medical campus.
Located in historic Bristol, PA, Lower Bucks Hospital is renowned for its cardiology expertise, cancer treatment, surgery, orthopaedics and sports medicine, as well as ground breaking heart care and convenient home care. From diagnostic radiology to daily rehabilitation, we're the Bucks County hospital and physicians who are saving lives, every day.
- Work with community primary care physicians to care for their patients while admitted
- There is 24 hour House Physician coverage so the focus is on Hospitalist responsibilities.
- Average daily census is 15-20
- Physician Shifts: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM / 7 Days On / 7 Days Off
- ICU is open
- EMR: Epic is being implemented in 2017
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Sign On Bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision Program
- 401K Retirement Plan
- CME Reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
Contact Mary Kohler, Physician Recruiter for more details!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.