Enterprise Medical Services is scheduling interviews in Philadelphia for a Nocturnist to join a cohesive group with very low turnover.
- Community hospital in Philadelphia - tied to a University Hospital (some opportunity to teach residents)
- 200-bed hospital - takes up one city block - office space for Hospitalists
- Currently 12 physicians in the group
- Nocturnist will do minimum of 11 night shifts a month
- Base salary with $20K bonus
- Option to pick up extra shifts for additional compensation
- Self schedule using a lottery system
- Full benefits as hospital employee with paid holiday time off
- H1 visa sponsorships available
Residents in the City of Brotherly Love can choose urban living, small towns, open country or anything in between. Philly now has a vibrant food and arts scene down south, a converted fisherman?s village up north and a dense commercial center. It?s also a city steeped in history, claiming several firsts for the nation. For rest and relaxation, both mountains and seashore are only a short drive away!
Contact: Neal Fenster