House call/home visit for Post-Acute patient care. National organization has started a new Post-Acute program in the Philadelphia metro area. They have split the Post-Acute program into 2 divisions. This one for House call/visit post-acute and another for the Skilled Nursing Facility SNF Post-Acute (job #748378) . They are not primary care patients. These are patients that have been recently discharged from the hospital, or have gone back/forth to the hospital and are at home. A transitionary phase for the additional care needed to decrease the chance of being readmitted to the hospital. Will be in the popular areas of Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery Counties. Physicians have a designated territory to cover to visit patients that are part of their program. All patients are usually within a 20-40 minute radius so very reasonable coverage. Schedule will be Monday to Friday flexible daytime hours from 8am to 5pm or similar. Physician can determine the hours for their own schedule. Will see an average of 5-6 patients per day. The first visit is with a social worker to get a full perspective on what's going on with the patient. The social, personal, and medical status to try to improve the overall condition or environment. No Hospital coverage at all. If patients need to be readmitted to the hospital then that's covered by others.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Employed opportunity with a recognized, national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible and determined by physician. Will have 1:4 light call coverage and 1 weekend per month.
- Be part of Philadelphia region's new Post-Acute market with outstanding growth potential
- All post-acute with no hospital. Possible to get started in 30 days since there is no hospital credentialing to wait for
- Open to IM or FP physicians with current inpatient or Hospitalist experience
- Competitive base salary, quality bonus incentives and benefits package. Also get an additional $1000.00 per month stipend for travel
- Future leadership options if desired
- Live and practice in popular Philadelphia city or suburbs