We are currently scheduling interviews for a Medical Director of Hospitalist Services to lead a team at an award-winning hospital located in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Position is open to candidates that are board certified in Internal or Family Medicine with Hospitalist experience
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package offered
- Reliable support staff within a collegial environment
- Nationally recognized Hospital with multiple centers of excellence
- Clinical and administrative duties with flexible scheduling
Pittsburgh, named America's fifth Best Place to Raise a Family (Readers Digest), is fun, affordable and packed with family entertainment. Pittsburgh's neighborhoods are each small towns where families live for generations building a sense of loyalty and pride in their community. The city's geographical location is definitely one of its most stunning features, with rivers, hills and valleys coming together to form a remarkable tableau.
In Pittsburgh, you can experience the best in history, architecture and cultural events. You can also experience the outdoors hunting, fishing and nature watching. Children can attend excellent public and private schools. Professional sports venues can be seen all throughout the year cheering on the beloved Pirates, Penguins and Steelers.
Contact: Neal Fenster