Become part of an exciting new Post-Acute program through a leader in Post Acute Medicine being started in the Philadelphia metro area. Service area includes popular areas of Philadelphia like Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery Counties.
Physicians are designated an assigned territory within the region where you will round on patients in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), or similar preferred facilities. The Schedule will be Monday to Friday with flexible, daytime hours from 8am to 5pm, or similar. Physicians can start earlier, or later, depending on how they want to arrange Patient visits. May have some weekend and/or call responsibilities, Reasonable patient census of an estimated 14-16. Patient base is mostly Geriatric, or all adult.
Will need to go to the different locations during the day/week. Will average 2-3 facilities per day depending on the patient volume. Physicians are assigned to a territory, so the SNF facilities will be in a reasonable proximity to each other. No Hospital coverage at all. If patients need to be readmitted to the hospital then it will be handled by another Physician.
Qualified physicians must have current inpatient experience. These are post-acute patients, who have been discharged from the hospital, but are not well enough to return home without further care. Considered a transitionary phase for additional care meant to decrease the chances of readmittance into the hospital.
If you are interested in this physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Employed opportunity with a recognized, national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible and determined by physician. Will have light 1:4 call and 1 weekend per month.
- Be part of Philadelphia region's new Post-Acute market with outstanding growth potential
- All post-acute with no hospital. Possible to get started in 30 days since there is no hospital credentialing to wait for
- Open to IM or FP physicians with current inpatient or hospitalist experience
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentives with benefits package.
- Live and practice in popular Philadelphia area communities
- Future leadership options if desired