This regional medical center in Pennsylvania seeks an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician to join its expanding Hospitalist program. The schedule is 7 on 7 off, including 4 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. A nurse practitioner provides hospital coverage in the hospital overnight with a hospitalist on call for backup. The ideal candidate will respond to codes and procedures; closed ICU. An Intensivist does manage intubation/vent management from 7 am to 7 pm and 10 am to 10 pm.
Western Pennsylvania community on the Ohio border is centrally located between Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Erie.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at #954.837.2697, or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Highly desired 7/7 block schedule
- Lots of stability and security in a hospital employed position
- Easy drive to visit Cleveland or Pittsburgh - both just over an hour away
- Popular community in Pennsylania near the Ohio border. It offers cultural outlets, lower cost of living, and many outdoor or social activities to choose from
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Stable and secure hospital employed position with full hospital benefits package
- Excellent earnings potential well over $200K for salary/bonus combined
- Loan repayment available