Hospitalist Opening -Central Pennsylvania - Academic Affiliation
Enterprise Medical Services is representing an opportunity for a Hospitalist and/or Nocturnist to join a stable,cohesive team serving a 260-bed acute-care hospital.
- Seven on/seven off schedule; 12 hour shifts
- Teaching opportunity with Penn State College of Medicine
- Full spectrum of specialties supporting the team
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Physician led, professionally managed group with an excellent reputation
State College is home to the Pennsylvania State University, one of the nation's largest educational institutions. University Park Airport is located only five miles from the town and State College's location offers easy access to Interstate travel. Excellent schools, affordable real estate and a safe friendly community make this area perfect for those looking to advance their career and enhance their personal or family's lifestyle.
Contact: Neal Fenster