Hospitalist opportunity available in a fast growing community in Pennsylvania is just 45 minutes north of Baltimore!
Hospital is seeking a physician interested in a Nocturnist Hospitalist role and employed with the hospital. This opportunity is to join an existing hospital employed group.
Will consider either IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience and comfortable with procedures.
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing community teaching hospital located a short distance from Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington DC!
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Growing Hospitalist program in a teaching hospital
- Nocturnist schedule on a block or shift model for 14-15 shifts per month
- Reasonable patient census and admissions
- Hospital employed position with an established program
- Community with a service area population is close to 450,000 just 45 minutes to Baltimore
- Competitive salary and incentives
- Hospital employed benefits package
- Excellent earnings and long-term stability with the hospital