Medical Center in western Oregon is seeking an Infectious Disease physician for their established Hospitalist program.The incoming Infectious Disease Physician will be practicing in a dual role as a Hospitalist and will be instrumental in developing an Infectious Disease Program.
Hospital is located in a popular, University town with a 300K service area. Centrally located for an easy drive to the Oregon coast or the mountains with popular ski resorts, hiking, fishing, and more.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity, or others like it, then CompHealth can help. Apply Now.
Please contact Romy Stall at direct #954.837.2733 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine and BC/BE Infectious Disease
- Reasonable patient census
- Flexible block or shift model
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Full benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive salary plus bonus incentives
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you