This is your opportunity to join a collaborative team in a professionally satisfying, patient-centered environment.
- Hospital employed position at a 25 bed critical access hospital w/ five bed ICU
- Facility is part of a non-profit regional network with more than 80 clinics and five hospitals spanning a three-county region
- Work a 7 on 7 off schedule to maximize family time and work/life balance
- Manageable patient censes at 12 per day
- You will be offered a competitive salary with lucrative benefits including a signing bonus
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, this area boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate coastal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round, including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing. Easy access to Portland less than two hours away!
Contact: Neal Fenster