Nocturnist Position in Beautiful Central Oregon - 30 minutes to Skiing and Mountains! Regional Health System looking for 2 Nocturnists to add to their existing hospitalist program Will be on the 7/7 block night schedule Must be proficient in procedures for the ICU beds. Hospital employed position with excellent benefits package. Salary $220K + bonus incentives Recreational activities include downhill and cross country skiing, hiking, biking, rafting, golfing, camping, fishing, picnicking, rock climbing, and general sightseeing. Contact Gary Nishizaki at #800-365-8901 ext 2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration on this opportunity
- 7/7 Block schedule for lots of time off
- Stable and secure hospital employed position with a permier organization
- One of the most desired areas to live in the Pacific Northwest. Live on the 'sunny' side of Oregon with over 300 days of sunshine per year!
- Contact Gary Nishizaki at #800-365-8901 ext 2697 and send CV to email@example.com for consideration on this opportunity
- Competitive $220K base salary and incentives
- Hospital full benefits package and relo assistance
- Excellent earnings potential and ideal quality of life location