LTAC Hospital in Portland is seeking an experienced Physician/Hospitalist to join their team. Will consider IM or FM trained physicians with current inpatient or hospitalist experience. Become part of an expanding hospitalist group with strong support on-site. No procedures necessary. May need to handle vent management until pulmonary and/or RT can be consulted. It's not something they need to manage independently.
Flexible daytime block schedule averaging 15 shifts per month. Covering 12 hour shifts during the day from 7am-7pm with 4 other hospitalists. Average daily census is split between the team for average of about 13 per Hospitalist. At times it may spike and if over 17 during a shift then the Hospitalist is paid extra per patient seen.
Nights are covered by Nocturnists.
Excellent compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Premier LTAC Hospital located right in the beautiful city of Portland
- Established program with strong staff support
- National organization is a leader in LTAC Hospitals and patient care
- Day Block schedule with a very reasonable patient census
- Portland is the largest city in the state with a metro population over 2 million
- A short drive to the Pacific coast, Mt Hood for skiing, other recreational sites for hiking, boating, and more!
- Several colleges and universities in the area with top rated school system
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentives
- Full benefits package
- Excellent earnings potential over $250K with salary and bonuses
- Live and practice in the most popular cities in the Northwest. Just 3 hours to Seattle.