LTAC Hospital in Portland is seeking an experienced Physician/Hospitalist to join their team as a Nocturnist. Will consider IM or FM trained physicians with current inpatient or hospitalist experience. Become part of an expanding hospitalist group with strong Pulmonology and RT support on-site. No procedures necessary. May need to handle vent management until pulmonary and/or RT can be consulted. It's not something they need to manage independently.
A flexible block schedule averaging 15 shifts per month working as a Nocturnist. Covering 12 hour shifts during the night from 7pm-7am.
Nocturnists cross cover the patients with only 1-2 average night admissions. It's been very manageable to cover.
Excellent compensation and full benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Premier LTAC Hospital located right in the beautiful city of Portland
- Established program with strong staff support
- National organization is a leader in LTAC Hospitals and patient care
- Nocturnist Block schedule with a very reasonable patient coverage
- Portland is the largest city in the state with a metro population over 2 million
- A short drive to the Pacific coast, Mt Hood for skiing, other recreational sites for hiking, boating, and more!
- Several colleges and universities in the area with top rated school system
- Competitive base salary and quality bonus incentives
- Full benefits package
- Excellent earnings potential over $250K with salary and bonuses
- Live and practice in the most popular cities in the Northwest. Just 3 hours to Seattle.