Join a growing, established Hospitalist Program as an Academic Hospitalists. As an Academic Hospitalist you will work with both medical students and residents who rotate through a 180+ bed regional medical center, and level 2 trauma.
The academic Hospitalists spend up to 30% of their time teaching Hospitalists and the balance will be in the regular hospitalist practice. They work 8 and 12-hour shifts, mainly days, plus 1 or 2 nights per month for a total of 1,600 hours per year.Typical Hospitalists are responsible for an average of 15 patients, and the program has a total of 12-15 Hospitalists with 5-6 who serve as academic Hospitalists.
Qualified candidates should be board certified in internal medicine. Salary is negotiable per experience, There are also incentives to boost the salary further. Hospital benefits package - will be employed by the hospital system.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Academic Hospitalist - highly desired position will fill quickly
- Responsible patient census for an average of 15 patients
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Complete Hospital benefits package
- Hospital system with growth potential for leadership if desired
- Popular University town is an easy drive to Portland
- Centrally located an hour to the Oregon coast or the Cascade mountains. Enjoy premier hiking, fishing, skiing, and other outdoor activities.