Regional Hospital near Oklahoma City is currently seeking a Hospitalist for a 30 plus bed facility. Both, new and practicing physicians are encouraged to apply. Preferrence for experienced candidates who will be able to start immediately. Family Practice physicians with previous hospitalist experience and who are comortable seeing all adult patients will be considered. All candidates must be US Board Eligible, with Certification preferred.
Blocked, 7 on/ 7 off schedule covering 24 hours shifts. On average, will require of6 hr inpatient work in hospital then hospitalist can leave and be on call the rest of shift. Light patient census with an average of nine (9) patient encounters per day. No ICU Responsible for admits, some procedures and running codes.
Smaller community setting with a 30K plus service area is located less than 60 miles from Oklahoma City and 85 miles to Tulsa. Easy drive to visit both cities during your days off.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it then CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Highly desired 7/7 block schedule
- Very reasonable/light patient encounters
- Round and go in 6 hours and on call if needed for the rest of the shift
- Open to IM or FM physicians. Now or for 2017 Residents
- Easy drive to either Oklahoma City or Tulsa
- Stable and secure hospital employed position.
- Competitive base salary + 10% quality bonus incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relocation