Regional medical center in central Ohio is located about 1 hour to Columbus and 2 hours to Cleveland or Pittsburgh PA. They qualify to sponsor the J1 or H1 Visa. Will consider IM or FM Residency trained physicians to see all adult patients. They have quick hospital credentialing. Temporary privileges in 48 hours. Full credentialing in 30 days.
Looking for a Hospitalist for their program that is on a 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7am to 7pm. They currently have 1 Hospitalist and need 1 more to cover the other 7 block shifts. Right now that's being covered by locums till a permanent Hospitalist is hired. They have 2 NPs that assist the Hospitalists. One for each 7 block. The Hospitalists will need to be comfortable with Central line, intubations, and ventilator management. They are also responsible for some of the ICU coverage. Reasonable patient census from 14-18 per shift.
Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and full hospital benefits package. They also have possible loan forgiveness available through state of Ohio.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki directly at #954.837.2697, or send your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Stable and secure hospital employed position.
- Desired 7 on 7 off block schedule with lots of time off for personal time.
- Reasonable patient census and mid-level support.
- J1 or H1 Visa sponsorship available.
- Loan repayment avialable through the state of Ohio.
- Excellent earnings potential $300K with salary and incentives combined.
- Easy drive to major cities in the region for Columbus, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh.
- Fast hospital credentialing to start in less than 30 days!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you