With a total population of around 800,000 Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States. The capitol city of Ohio has a diverse economy based on education, government, insurance, banking, fashion, aviation, etc. Columbus has many different landmarks to visit such as the performing arts center and The Columbus Museum of Art. It is also known for their sports teams including The Ohio State Buckeyes and the Columbus Blue Jackets. The regions climate is transitional between humid continental and humid subtropical. The winter snowfall is relatively light. Overall, Columbus is a great place to raise a family and for business.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Hospitalist with Sound Physicians at Mt. Carmel East, you will work in a culture of integrity and enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams. This hospital offers a wide range of services through a number of specialty centers and has made an ongoing commitment to technology that has helped set the facility apart.
- Join this group of 27 Hospitalists, 3 Advanced Practitioners and Hospitalist RN
- 415 Bed hospital
- Rotating shift schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off
- 26 weeks per year (182 shifts annually)
- No procedures or rapid response calls, hospitalists serve as back-up for codes
- On-site Intensivist with excellent sub-specialty back-up
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B approved facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.