Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Ohio. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
Our goal is to improve quality and reduce the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. That starts with you, as a Sound Physicians Chief Hospitalist.
- Manageable workload that allows you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of our workflow and informatics platformSoundConnect™
- Continuous professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
You will have a robust internal team to support you as a Chief Hospitalist.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage the performance of individuals and the team
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants a defined career path, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Kristie Horn directly at 513-313-3763 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.