Located in Northwest Ohio, Maumee is a suburban community of Toledo. Located in Lucas County along the Maumee River this community offers endless opportunities for water sports and riverfront activities. Maumee is catered to enjoy family living with excellent public school offerings, and a wonderful neighborhood park system. Maumee is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Toledo & 65 miles from Detroit. It is known as one of the top Toledo Suburbs, offering affluent amenities & a safe place to call home.
The Team – The Hospital
- Up to $75k bonus money
- 314-bed facility that has served the community of Maumee for over 100 years
- Join our growing teams of 6 physician teams of dedicated Hospitalists and focus your skills on elevating the team in delivering patient-centered, quality care.
- Use your expertise in hospital medicine to make the atient experience and core measures outstanding in this quality driven environment
- Enjoy a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospitalist teams
- Hospitalists RN’s assist with clinical workflow and efficiencies to support you each day
- Flexible Block Scheduling; 7 on/7 off – 12 hour shifts
- Open ICU with Specialty Support
- No call Responsibilities
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.