Hospitalist Opportunity with Faculty Appointment
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 404 bed acute care teaching hospital
- Established 16 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Hospitalist run codes
- No Call Environment
- Open ICU- Hospitalists will be certified in central lines and intubations. Training is offered and have ICU hospitalists on staff
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location and Lifestyle
Columbus, Ohio, the state capital and largest city in Ohio, with almost 750,000 residents. Visitors and residents enjoy a wide array of sporting events, art museums, music festivals, concerts, restaurants and historical events. In addition to being a large city with numerous cultural attractions, Columbus also features a diverse climate that offers much for the outdoor-lover. The average low temperature reaches 20 degrees in the winter, while the average high temperature can soar to 85 degrees in summer. Throughout Ohio, Ohio State Parks offer 80,000 acres of water for fishing, boating and swimming, and many acres of parks for picnicking. As a booming city with many events, businesses and downtown activities—as well as a Midwestern haven for those who want a day out on the water or on a bike trail—Columbus strikes the balance between big-city living and Midwestern beauty. Columbus offers much for its workers, residents and visitors.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Liz Byington at 615-371-4449 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence. 1720.020516.5402
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.