The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 250 bed, non-for-profit community hospital
- Established 17 physician team with 2 Advanced Practitioners and Hospitalist RN
- Comprehensive subspecialists available
- ICU physician and Nocturnist run codes
- Closed ICU, procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B Eligible
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Location and Lifestyle
Cincinnati’s blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture and world-class sports teams and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Kristie Horn directly at 513-313-3763 or e-mail at email@example.com. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.