The Team - The Hospital
This is your opportunity to be a part of the hospitalist services in this 300 bed fully accredited hospital. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Join a team of 23 dedicated hospitalists with 4 Nurse Practitioners and focus your skills on delivering patient-centered, quality care.
- Group employment opportunity with competitive compensation and robust benefits package
- Procedures not required
- Enjoy an attractive 7on/7off block schedule creating an outstanding quality of life
- A committed and dedicated team of collegial professionals
- Manageable workload allowing for delivery of quality patient care
- Annual quality and monthly wRVU bonuses
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education and professional career development with convenient on-line and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1b eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Candidates must be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and ABIM or ABFM certified and/or scheduled to sit for the boards. Qualified candidates will be proficient in procedures or be willing to me mentored to increase competency in intubations and line placement. Candidates must be ACLS certified.
Location & Lifestyle
Columbus, Ohio is an exciting young community with an abundance of character. As the country’s 15th largest city, Columbus offers big-city amenities with a small-town quality of life, as well as the flavor and excitement of one of the largest universities in the country – The Ohio State University. As Ohio's capital, Columbus is not only a government seat but also a cultural, educational and recreational hub. It provides a bevy of family attractions, a vibrant arts community, world-class entertainment, and college and professional sports, all of which are popular with our physicians, residents and staff.
Columbus has a strong and diverse economy based on education, insurance, banking, fashion, defense, aviation, food, healthcare, energy, steel and technology. In 2009 Business Week named Columbus as the best place in the country to raise a family. In 2008 Forbes Magazine ranked Columbus as the number one up-and-coming tech city in the nation, and Columbus was also ranked as a top ten city by Relocate America in 2010.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.