Dover is a rural community known for their marvelous wineries and their scenic golf courses. Just a short distance from Canton, Akron, and Cleveland. With a low cost of living, Dover is appealing for all who desire a suburban lifestyle close to the city.
Each year, Dover is the host of many events celebrating its rich history. The Canal Days Festival fills downtown with families, music and other entertainment during the Memorial Day weekend. The Italian-American Festival celebrates the culture of Tuscarawas County's Italian heritage.
The Team – The Hospital
Join an established group at this not-for-profit, community hospital serving Tuscarawas, Carroll, and surrounding counties in eastern Ohio. Union Hospital was founded more than a century ago on the premise that our focus must be on quality healthcare for all patients, not the financial profits of a few investors. As a result of their hard work and commitment to patient care, Union Hospital has been named by Heathgrades as a 2017 Top Hospital for Patient Safety!
- Commencement bonus available!
- 5 hospitalists led by a Chief Hospitalist and the support of a Hospitalist RN
- Rotating shift schedule with 7on/7off for a true work/life balance
- 12 hour shifts with three to four night shifts per year
- 182 shifts annually
- 6 open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up
- 2 hospitalists on during day shifts and 1 during night shifts
- Must be ICU capable
- In the 75th percentile for base compensation according to MGMA in the Midwest
- H1b eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Family Medicine trained candidates welcome to apply
As a Sound Hospitalist, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.