If you love the coast, consider the southeastern coast of North Carolina! Enjoy close proximity to Wilmington and Morehead City and an area that offers great schools, shopping, boating, fishing and more!
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 162 bed hospital with excellent subspecialty support
- Established 8 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners and Hospitalist RN
- Open ICU (12 Beds)- Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Meditech EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
You will love your career with Sound Physicians. Why? Our practice model is based on a sustainable career for you. We manage your patient volume, providing you the time required with patients and families to deliver high-quality care and improve outcomes. Our physician-developed workflow and informatics platform, SoundConnect™ streamlines workflow and communications, as a physician-led organization we support every physician in becoming a strong leader in their hospital and community.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.