Enjoy coastal living and being part of a great team! New Bern, North Carolina boasts great private and public schools with an average cost of living.
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 350 bed hospital with excellent subspecialty support
- Established 20 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and hospitalist RN
- Closed ICU (18 Beds)- Procedures not required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- Cerner EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Open to internal and/or family medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.