-We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our collegial Nocturnist team. Position highlights:
• Lucrative compensation package ranging from $298k+ (12 shifts/month) to upwards of $400k+ for 15 shifts/month.
• Comprehensive benefits program includes retirement plans, loan repayment, state-of-the-art fitness center, child care and more.
• Two Nocturnists + 1 APP staff for night coverage.
• Sub-specialist availability includes GI, Cardiology, Critical Care, Pulmonary, Neurology. Regional referral center with availability of multiple sub-specialties including CT surgery (TAVR), EP, etc.
• Progressive program includes Neuro Hospitalists, Geriatric service, Pediatric Hospitalist, Telehealth,Transitional Care Clinics.
• Exceptional quality of life : Community was recently recognized as North Carolina’s #1 place to live and #1 safest community.
• Running and biking trails abound.
• Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - near Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte.
• Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
• Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Must be a graduate from an accredited medical school and approved residency program, and be Board Certified or eligible.
For Immediate Consideration, please email a copy of your CV to:
Dr. Len Goodman
Medical Search International