Home to Mount Saint Mary College, the city of Newburgh is located on the Hudson River, 60 miles north of New York City, on the western side of the Hudson River in Orange County, New York. Newburgh has a growing arts community and the largest historic district in the state and features beautifully designed planned neighborhoods like Washington Heights and Colonial Terraces.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 357 bed, community hospital
- 8 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners, Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload
- No call environment
- Open ICU with Intensivist support from Sound’s own Intensivist Group.
- No procedures required
- Hospitalists run codes (primarily medical management) following intubation/lines placed by ED physician and/or Anesthesia.
- Meditech EMR
- Subspecialty support is available except for Rheumatology and Psychiatry
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians
- Internal Medicine new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.