This is your opportunity to lead a well establishes team of 19 Hospitalists at a 321 bed acute care, not for profit, community hospital in Suffolk County.
- Chief Hospitalist will work 50% clinical / 50% administrative with no weekends or nights
- Earn up to $350,000 plus a $50,000 signing bonus
- Benefits including paid vacation and a two year Path to Partnership
- Robust internal support team includes dedicated Hospitalist RN's, Staffing Coordinator and Regional Operations Manager.
- As part of a physician lead organization, you will connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, regional and national leadership conferences
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years experience as a Hospitalist, including at least two years in a leadership position
Live and work in an affluent suburban county located in the central and eastern part of Long Island. Long Island is home to two boroughs of New York City as well as two major airports, LaGuardia and JFK International Airport, making this area a travel hub for visitors of New York. Residents of Suffolk County can experience the benefits of suburban comfort as well as the rich history and culture, a thriving sports scene and the nearby attractions of the boroughs of New York City. Nearby Queens is the home of Citi Field, home ballpark of the New York Mets, and Shea Stadium, home of the New York Jets. Long Island boasts some of the best beaches, parks, and attractions in the world.
Send your CV today to schedule a phone interview. All inquiries held in confidence.
Contact: Neal Fenster