Acute care hospital on Long Island, non-profit community teaching hospital is seeking a hospitalist to join its hospital medicine program. The hospital is known for its dedication to providing a wide spectrum of health care services of the highest quality to the residents of Suffolk County in a cost effective manner.
- $180K Base salary + RVU + comprehensive benefits package
- Block schedule 7 on/7 off
- Mostly days with occasional night coverage
- Very reasonable patient load and admissions
- Opportunity to teach residents, but not required
Repeatedly ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals list as among the best in both New York State and the New York metro area. Located approximately 60 miles east of New York City, Stony Brook is within driving distance of vineyards, beaches, restaurants, sporting venues, outlets, and more. Also within walking distance of the Long Island Railroad, for a convenient trip into Manhattan. Enjoy the best of both worlds location.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2