Join the next generation of physician leaders!
Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for opportunities to lead one of our established programs in New York. Located in the New York City Metropolitan area, Nyack, Newburgh and Patchouge offer close proximity to Manhattan and all of the amenities the city has to offer. As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences. You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics. Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect™ and mobile platform Brio
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute™ with a great emphasis on learning and development
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership™
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation package and commencement available
As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations
If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.