Binghamton is a region rich in scenic beauty, enchanting villages and lively cities. Located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State. The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endicott and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns. Excellent primary and secondary schools abound in Binghamton, educating a diverse group of students from various ethnic, religious and social backgrounds. Located 2 hours from Albany, 3 hours from New York City, plus the Finger Lakes are 2 hours away.
The Team – The Hospital
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Up to $100,000 commencement bonus dependent on start date availability
- 267 bed, community hospital
- Academically affiliated – teaching responsibilities
- 16 physician team with 4 Advanced Practitioners , Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator
- Blocked schedule with paid time off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- No call environment
- Open ICU – Intensivist available from 7 am – 7 pm every day. Available by phone after hours
- No procedures required
- Hospitalists run codes with support from Emergency Room and Intensivist
- Cerner, All orders, Viewing, and Dragon for documentation
- Subspecialty support is available as well as an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Regional Cancer Center, and a Hospice Program
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- H1B eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome to apply
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.