Hospital has their own established Hospitalist program. Currently 4 hospitalists and replace one leaving to move back home. They have a flexible block schedule worked out with the Hospitalists on a monthly basis. This can range from 5 to 10 days depending on what is requested. Will consider a Hospitalist that will work at least 10 shifts per month. Physicians can commute and leave the area when they are done with their block of shifts. Very reasonable places to rent in the community.
Hospitalists work a 24 hour shift. Will be in the hospital about 8-10 hours and then on call for the rest of the shift. This is a small hospital so they don't get many callbacks. This has not been a problem at all for the Hospitalists to cover the multiple block days in a row. Patient census ranges from 7 to 15. Want Hospitalists willing to do some procedures if needed. They do have ER physicians that cover after hours and there is no ICU coverage.. Open to IM or FP trained physicians with current inpatient experience. Anything major goes to a nearby regional medical center. The hospital has a sleep room if needed.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Flexible block schedule worked out with the Hospitalists
- Will consider Hospitalists that live outside the area during the days off
- Reasonable patient census and workload per shift
- Options to be employed or independent contractor
- Hospital pays $2K per 24 hour shift. Work just 10 shifts per month or pick up extra shifts if desired for excellent earnings potential.
- Employed position with full hospital benefits package
- May consider a 1099 independent contractor but rate is the same
- Rural New Mexico community is 30 minutes to a regional airport, 2.5 hours to Lubbock TX, 3 hours to El Paso TX, and 3.5 hours to Albuquerque
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you