A Sound Ambassador provides clinical services in multiple Sound locations across a region. This opportunity encompasses our New Mexico and Arizona facilities. The Ambassador has a critical role in contributing to Sound Physicians programs by providing skilled interim labor where we have open shifts or openings for team leadership. The Sound Ambassador is aligned with the overall performance of Sound’s hospitalist program and bridges relationships with the hospital administration and medical staff. We have physician Ambassador Opportunities across the country!
What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Exhibits Sound core values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Quality and Innovation in all circumstances
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region. This will require a high degree of flexibility and communication with Sound’s team.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings as an employed colleague
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other
- Reasonable blocked scheduling allowing 14-15 days off monthly
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Professional assistance with hospital privileging and medical licenses
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent Compensation with Bonus Structure including Productivity and Quality Bonuses
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.