As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 100 bed hospital that is part of the Presbyterian Health Care System
- Established 16 Physician team with 1 Hospitalist RN
- Full complement of inpatient services such as Radiology, Critical Care, Orthopedic, Emergency, and Surgical Services
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic - EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Location and Lifestyle
The city of Rio Rancho sits in close proximity to Albuquerque and Santa Fe which offers you the best of both worlds. Sound Physicians offers excellent compensation and a high-tech team-oriented environment where a multidisciplinary approach to quality healthcare is embraced.
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico is the third largest fastest growing city and economic hub of Sandoval County
- Nestled at 5,290 feet above sea level, Rio Rancho offers a mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours and outdoor adventures
- Convenient and affordable access to Albuquerque, Santa Fe and a variety of landscapes
- Voted 3 years as Money Magazine’s “100 Best Places to Live”
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking and hot air ballooning are just a few of the choices for outdoor activities
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Lori Nelson at 602-359-4301 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries held in confidence.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.