The city of Rio Rancho sits in close proximity to Albuquerque and Santa Fe which offers you the best of both worlds. Sound Physicians offers excellent compensation and a high-tech team-oriented environment where a multidisciplinary approach to quality healthcare is embraced.
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico is the third largest fastest growing city and economic hub of Sandoval County
- Nestled at 5,290 feet above sea level, Rio Rancho offers a mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours and outdoor adventures
- Convenient and affordable access to Albuquerque, Santa Fe and a variety of landscapes
- Voted 3 years as Money Magazine’s “100 Best Places to Live”
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking and hot air ballooning are just a few of the choices for outdoor activities
As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation. You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
The Team - The Hospital
- 100 bed hospital that is part of the Presbyterian Health Care System
- Established 16 Physician team with 1 Hospitalist RN
- Full complement of inpatient services such as Radiology, Critical Care, Orthopedic, Emergency, and Surgical Services
- Hospitalists run codes
- No call environment
- Open ICU, no procedures required
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance
- Epic - EMR
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- J1 eligible facility
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.