A central New Mexico hospital is seeking a Medical Director for their growing pediatric hospitalist program. Candidates must be board certified in pediatrics with 3-5 years of hospitalist experience. Doctors work in an 8-bed pediatric unit with an average daily census of 10-15 in the winter and 0-5 in the summer. Cover 24 hour sifts, 7 am - 7 pm in house and 7 pm - 7 am home call. Work an average 10 shifts per month. This position is offering a competitive salary and a full benefits package.
You will experience living in the authentic Southwest with its spectacular weather, in a city that boasts a unique multicultural heritage and history. Whether it's the recreation or culture it's all available.
If this position interest you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email@example.com. Please refer to job #748120. All searches are confidential.
- Medical Director for growing Pediatric Hospitalist program
- Must be board certified in pediatrics with 3-5 years of experience as a hospitalist
- Work in an 8-bed pediatric unit
- 24 hours shift, 7 am to 7 pm in house, 7 pm to 7 am home call
- Work 10 shifts per month
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits packages
- Live in a beautiful New Mexico city
- Health Insurance
- Long term, short term and life insurance