Join a Hospitalist organization in the region committed to providing the foundation to grow your medical capabilities within a reliable support system.
- Practice at a 300 bed facility that has been the recipient of the "Best Hospital" Reader's Choice Award for 11 years
- Work as an independent contractor, earning over $300,000 plus incentive bonus potential
- Flexible block scheduling of 5-7 days
- Manageable patient census allowing you to focus on quality of care along with sub speciality support, including Intensivists for ICU
- Organizational; culture where colleagues feel valued and take a sense of pride in their work
- Visa sponsorships available
Home to New Mexico State University, Las Cruces is a region of desert mesas and towering mountains. It is located in southern New Mexico's Rio Grande Valley, and offers a quality of life few communities can match.
Contact: Neal Fenster