Post-Acute physicians needed for a growing and expanding program. The group currently has over 20 providers for the New Mexico market. Will be for the Post-Acute facilities in Albuquerque New Mexico. They have a long history of serving patients in the community.
These patients have been discharged from the hospital but are not yet well enough to return home. This is a transitional care setting where length of stay can range from 1 to 3 weeks. The expected work schedule is Monday to Friday with flexible daytime hours from 8am-5pm, or similar. You may start earlier or later in the morning depending on individual preference. Providers may be on back-up call if needed usually by phone. No Hospital rounding, admitting or responsibilities involved. Round on 15-16 patients then you are done for the day! Just 2-3 days of call per month mostly phone if needed at all.
Physicians find autonomy and flexibility that is almost non-existant in the remaining practice structures today. The team rounds on patients in various post-acute settings for Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), Sub-Acute Facilities or similar extended care settings. Facilities located in Albuquerque within a short driving distance to each other. Most patients seen in 1-2 facilities each day.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Employed by a premier national organization
- Work days only on a flexible schedule and very reasonable patient census
- Stable and secure employed position with a premier organization
- No procedures and no hospital. Possible to start in 30 days since there is no hospital credentialing to deal with.
- See patients and day is done. Be done early and go home.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Excellent earnings- will make over $200K + with salary and bonuses combined
- Live and practice in right in Albuquerque!