Established medical center seeks a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internist for a daytime hospitalist position at an acute care hospital. Also commutable from Northern Massachusetts, this southern New Hampshire location is ideal, and would be a reverse commute for a Massachusetts resident. Our client is affiliated with one of Boston's renowned teaching hospitals results in strong tertiary care relationships and best-in-class care for patients. A Magnet recognized center for nursing means you have strong RN support from experienced nurses. Thrive in a culture of quality and collaboration, where employees’ contributions are respected and valued.
- Competitive salary
- 7 on & off Block schedule
- ICU Coverage and Procedures required
- Excellent quality of life
- Strong tertiary care with one of the nation's top hospital
- No state income tax or sales tax in NH
INPATIENT HOSPITALIST MEDICINE PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Authorized to work in the United States.
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Located in the Nashua, NH, this area is the center of a diverse and dynamic region. The combination of an excellent quality of life and proximity to the White Mountains, the seacoast, and Boston, makes this an attractive growth center for New England. Excellent location for families to thrive, children to learn, businesses to succeed, and visitors to stay! Easy access to Manchester airport and Boston Logan International.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2