Hospital located in Central New Hampshire is seeking Nocturnists for this 25-bed, critical access, community hospital that provides acute care, emergency, surgical, primary care, obstetrics, pediatric, critical care and skilled nursing services to the communities of the Eastern Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
- $220K salary range with potential including up to $6,000 in relocation, $3,000 in CME, and malpractice insurance
- Block schedule/7 on 7 off
- ICU coverage with limited specialty backup on-site
- Manage intensive care patients and vents
- Average census of 15 including ICU, Med/Surg and Skilled
- ED responsible for codes support
- 14 days PTO
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
Strong marketing team to introduce physicians to the community and build relationships. Outstanding public and private schools. Strong partnerships with specialists. Located in a quaint and safe lakeside community just a short drive to the mountains. Endless outdoor activities including sailing, mountain biking, hiking and snow mobile and cross country trails.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2