Critical Access Hospitalist located in Northern NH is seeking an experienced/well trained Hospitalist to join this expanding Hospitalist program with two other full-time hospitalists.
- $225K compensation + full benefit package
- Work 7 day on, 7 day off schedule
- Provide mix of day and night coverage
- Hospital is open to part-time or full-time candidates
- Hospital generally has inpatient volume of 8 to 12 patients. Hospital typically has 2 to 5 new admits per day
- Candidate must be willing to provide adult and pediatric inpatient coverage
- Procedures are not necessary. Ventilator management would be a plus
This community is located along the Androscoggin River, near the Northern Forest Heritage Park. The city population is 12k with a draw pop of 40k. They have a good cost of living with good public schools where most of the doctors and administrative staff's children attend. There is also a prep school 45 minutes away and car pooling is available. Outside of town is the newly-developed Jericho Mountain State Park which features a network of ATV trails for all abilities. In the winter, snowmobilers fan out on local trails that connect with corridors that can take them to points in Canada and Maine. The city's amenities are also accessible in the winter via a snowmobile trail that accesses the downtown.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier2