Hospitalist opportunity at an award recognized 30 bed critical access hospital. Staff Hospitalist needed for an existing program of 4 Hospitalists Will consider FP or Med-Ped physicians to see all ages Will be a 7 on 7 off block schedule Working 12 hour shifts that will be a mix of days and nights Provide back up in ED at times if needed. Very reasonable patient census: Day volume: 2-5 admits/consults and round on 8-12 patients Night volume: 2-4 admits/consults, care for unstable patients, might have some outpatient phone calls from the PCP practice
J1 or H1 Visa sponsorship available for physician that can start in 2016
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Join an established Hospitalist program
- Desirable 7/7 block schedule offers lots of time off
- Stable and secure employed position with the hospital
- J1 or H1 (cap exempt) Visa waiver sponsorship available
- Named one of the nation's top 100 critical access hospitals in 2011, 2012, and 2013 and one of the 7 best large companies to work for in NH in 2011 by Business NH Magazine.
- Competitive salary $250K and commencement bonus
- Full benefits package, Retirement and Pension plans
- Safe, friendly northern New Hampshire community with 4 seasons and plenty of recreational opportunities. Small town, desirable atmosphere. Great place to raise children. Excellent school systems.